[vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text]To choose the right size of your clothes, it is most important to know the current body measurements. If you measure your measurements without clothes, or only in thin clothes, you will achieve the most accurate result.[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image="57" border_color="grey" img_link_target="_self" el_class="img-responsive" alignment="center"][vc_column_text]How do you find your size by body size?
- Chest (CHEST) - we measure the circumference of the chest at the highest point.
- Waist (WAIST) - we measure the waist circumference at the narrowest point.
- Hips - we measure the circumference of the hips at the widest point.
- Sleeve (SLEEVE) - we measure the length of a slightly bent hand from the center of the neck through the elbow to the wrist.
- Inner seam of the leg - regular (INSEAM) - measured on the inside of the leg from the crotch to the ankle.